Hawke Endurance ED 10x42 Binoculars - Black
Stunning optics providing crisp, clear and bright images with staggering light transmission, you will not be surprised that the Endurance range is head and shoulders above all competition in their price range. Where ED glass is utilised the optics show reduced colour fringing and the fully multi-coated lenses provide high resolution images ensures no details are lost when viewing at long or short distances down to 2m.
- Extra-low Dispersion glass for optimum clarity
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 1.2 turns - close focus from 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight rubber coated mid-size top hinge chassis
- Stay-on lens covers for maximum lens protection
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
Power: 10×, Objective: 42mm, Lens Coating: Fully Multi-Coated (FMC), Field of View: m @1000m / ft @1000yds, 101m / 304ft, Close Focus: 2m / 6.6ft, Eye relief: 13mm / 0.5″ , Height: 143mm / 5.6″, Weight: 652g / 23oz.
Nitrogen Purged - Waterproof and Fog Proof. Supplied with Carry Case, Neck Strap, Lens Caps & Lens Cloth.