Kenro Standard Video Tripod Kit (Carbon Fibre)
Kenro tripods and monopods are manufactured to exacting standards of quality and are designed to give our customers exceptional value and many years of good, reliable service. They are covered by a 6-year limited guarantee.
The Kenro Standard Carbon Fibre Tripod Kit KENVT102C is manufactured from eight layers of high quality carbon fibre with aluminium alloy castings. It has a maximum working height of 1700mm and a maximum load capacity of 6kg, and is designed for use with camcorders and DSLR cameras.
It is supplied complete with a smooth action, fluid pan head with built-in spirit level and quick release plate, as well as a high-quality carry case. The legs feature foam-lined handgrips and adjust out for low-level filming.
Included in the box: KENVT102C Tripod, Ball Head, Shoulder Strap and Carry Case.
1. Spirit level and levelling platform: Ball and socket platform for levelling up with a built-in spirit for final adjustments to assist in avoiding uneven panning actions
2. Flip lock legs:Large, flip lock levers for fast set ups
3.T ripod head:Supplied with a smooth action, fluid pan head with built-in spirit level and quick release plate
4. Adjustable leg angle:The legs adjust out for low-level filming
5. Handgrip:The upper legs are lined with a layer of rubber foam which provides a comfortable, firm grip while carrying the Tripod
6. Carry case: Quality carry case included with shoulder strap
7. 6-year guarantee:All Kenro tripods and monopods are covered by a 6 year limited warranty
|Number of sections||3|
|Max leg diameter||28mm|
|Min leg diameter||22mm|
|Max working height||1700mm|
|Min working height||250mm|