NanGuang LED Pad Light Luxpad43
This LED light pad combines compact design and impressive brightness with a host of essential high-end features, providing up to 2308 LM illumination with brightness, colour temperature and diffusion all being adjustable via easily accessible controls on the back of the unit. Designed to be mounted on a light stand, this versatile unit is a great option for video or photography, and can be powered by two rechargeable Sony NP-F / NP-FM series batteries (not included) or by the included mains power adapter. Other manufacturers’ batteries can be used with adapter plates (not included).
Brightness is adjustable 0-100%, and colour temperature is adjustable 5600-3200K. An LCD display panel on the back of the light shows the colour temperature and light level information, allowing you to make precision adjustments and making it easy to recreate your lighting set up in future if you need to.
This innovative light panel can be switched between hard and soft lighting, with a built-in diffusor that can be enabled or disabled at the touch of a button. Whether you need strong, hard lighting or gentle, diffused lighting, you can do it all in one unit with no additional accessories. What’s more, this light has an ultra-low flicker rate, making it ideal for slow motion video.
Battery or mains powered, it operates from rechargeable Sony NP-F / NP-FM series batteries (not included) or a mains adapter (included). Other manufacturers’ batteries can be used with adapter plates (not included). A battery power indicator is also built-in.
Products are supplied to trade customers only, current stockists are listed in our Where to Buy section at the top of this page.
1. HARD OR SOFT LIGHTING – At the touch of a button, you can switch between strong, hard lighting or gentle, soft diffused lighting with no need for additional accessories.
2. FULLY ADJUSTABLE – Colour temperature is adjustable 5600K to 3200K, and brightness is adjustable 0-100% using the controls on the back of the light. Settings are shown on the LCD display panel for precision adjustments, making it easy for you to exactly recreate that lighting set up in future.
3. USE IN THE STUDIO OR ON LOCATION – Designed to be mounted on a light stand, this versatile unit can be powered by the included AC adapter, or by 2 Sony NP-F / NP-FM type batteries (not included).
4. SLIM AND LIGHTWEIGHT – At just 30mm thick and weighing in at 1.4kg, this 2308 LM light panel combines impressive brightness with a compact package.
5. PERFECT FOR SLOW MOTION – This pad light has an ultra-low flicker rate, making it perfect for slow motion video.
|Number of LEDs||1144|
|Average LED life||50,000 hours|
|Dimensions||356 x 247 x 30mm|